TricLED new and improved Spyder Multi-Mount Handlebar Cuff for Ram Accessories.
If you're looking for a simple way to integrate ram mount accessories onto your Can-Am Spyder F3 or 2020 & newer RT, such as a cell phone holder or action camera mount, then TricLED Spyder Multi-Mount Handlebar Cuff for Ram Accessories is what you'll need.
This product seamlessly replaces the factory Can-Am Spyder top aluminum handlebar clamp on either the left or right side of your handlebars.
Installation is as easy as removing two allen head screws, removing the top half of the factory cuff and replacing it with these. It is an exact fit and OE look.
Once installed, you'll have the option to add up to (3) Ram Mount Tough Balls per side so that you can adapt your Ram Mount accessories in place in just a few moments.
Each aluminum top cuff features (3)M6-1.0 pre threaded hole to mount a Ram tough ball, (front, top and rear). A secondary hole on top that is covered by a push pin that can be removed to expose a single M10 x 1.25 threaded hole, this is primarily used to run an additional side view mirror for those who want a higher mounting position.
If you own a Spyder equipped with a semi-automatic transmission, then this top cuff can be used on either the left or right side of the handlebars. If you want one on both sides of the bars, you'd simply purchase two. However, if you own a Spyder equipped with a manual transmission, then this accessory mount can only be run on the right side of the handlebars because of the clutch lever.
Top Cuff Handlebar Accessory Mount Features
- Features (3) M6 x 1.0 threaded holes to mount RAM tough balls (Sold Separately)
- Includes (1) M10 x 1.25 top side threaded hole to add additional side view mirrors (Sold Separately)
- Made of aluminum and powder coated black for durability and reliability in the most demanding environments
- Works on either the left or right side of the handlebars for Spyder's equipped with an Automatic Transmission (SE6)
- Works on the right side only for Spyder's equipped with a Manual Transmission (SM6)