Warranty and Policies
1. All questions regarding workmanship or defects should be handled through our return Customer Service Department. Be sure to state the problem briefly (along with supporting pictures) in your request to: email@example.com. Please include copy of sales receipt and/or your full name & address.
2. No credit will be given if we find that the product has been used, installed, or unboxed / without box or packaging, unless otherwise specified.
3. No returns will be accepted on any product that is over 60 days from date of receipt, unless previously agreed in writing by our company.
4. Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges. We suggest to keep a tracking # for your record/proof of return.
5. No returns/refunds/cancellations of custom and/or special orders. Original shipping / handling charges will not be refunded.
International Shipments may require an additional shipping fee to be collected. We are not responsible for other country’s custom regulations for delay shipment or charges, duties or additional fees or delays.
Lost / Missing Packages
Customer is liable If the package is lost due customer input of incorrect or incomplete shipping address at time of purchase.
**If the package is lost and the correct shipping was provided, TricLED will submit a claim with the shipper before processing a replacement order. Please allow a grace period of 10 days. This is to allow time for the package to return to us via the carrier, or be re-routed or re-delivered to the original address if it was mis-delivered.
** Missing / incomplete shipments must be claimed within 30 days of order date. Please inform us immediately if any items are missing from your order.
All refunds, once approved by TricLED will be refunded to the original payment. Refunds may not exceed the amount of the original purchase price & may not include the freight cost paid by TricLED when shipping the product to customer. In some cases refunds may not be for the complete purchase price for the product if it is deemed that the product is being returned for a reason other than defective. Restocking fee may apply when customer incorrectly ordered the product or change mind. The amount charged will be at the discretion of TricLED.com and may be as high as 10%, along with original shipping fees when product was sent to customer.
Limited Warranty – TricLED warrants that product sold hereunder, if maintained and operated under normal conditions, shall be free from any defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
OFF ROAD USAGE
Due to the nature of environmental and riding condition, LED lights for ATV vehicle are accent lighting only and carry a Limited Warranty of 90 days after receipt. Debris damage from objects striking the LED’s are not warranted under product failure.
Please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org for defective and warranty issue. Include a written explanation, clear picture(s) showing defect and phone number where we may be able to contact you.
No warranty or refund will be approved if defect was caused by customer abuse, negligence and/or mishandling.
Labor fee may not be included on any claims.
TricLED shall not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages.
TricLED liability is limited to replacement of the item(s) purchased.
Please make sure to follow all local laws and regulations governing motor vehicle lighting and illumination. Federal, State, local and municipal laws vary tremendously, so it is your responsibility to ensure that you are in compliance with all regulations in your jurisdiction.
TricLED will be held harmless regarding your usage of any and all TricLED products.